Here is a list of various web-based technologies to utilize during the Global Read Aloud:
- Twitter (To connect with other teachers)
- Google Tools (To collaborate and connect)
- Google Hangouts (Through Gmail) or Skype (To connect with other classrooms)
- Animoto (Check this overview of the GRA with Animoto)or Videolicious
- Voice Thread or Audioboo
- Vimeo, SchoolTube, or YouTube (upload videos)
What did I miss? What web-based technologies should we use during the Global Read Aloud? Add to this Voice Thread to voice your opinion.