Everyone and their grandmother are posting back-to-school activities. So, I wanted to share what I have been locating on Twitter and elsewhere.
- Mrs. White’s QR Code Meet and Greet (iPad classrooms)
- Mrs. White’s Twitter Door idea
- Cybraryman’s Back to School page
- Three interesting facts Snowball Fight
- Facebook Bulletin Board via Pinterest
- Personality Compass for group work
- First Days of School Activities from ProTeacher
- Assign students to create name tags through Wordle or Tagxedo
- Getting to Know you activities from Teachers First
These are just a few resources that my Personal Learning Network (PLN) shared with me through my Twitter account. If you don’t know what a Personal Learning Network is, please ask, click the PLN link above, or perform a Google search. I would like to provide training on this subject in the future. What do you do with your students at the beginning of the year? Share your ideas in the comments section below. How can we shift our ideas to leverage our digital tools for learning?